Aluminium Alloy 6603 T5 Anodized Aluminium Profile / Aluminium
Anodized Aluminum profile is mainly applied in top-end doors and
windows for the East Asian, Middle East, South American market,
especially in Mexico and Columbia. The quality is much better than
mill finished aluminum profile. Its life is much longer and surface
is much more smooth and beautiful. It is very popular in top-end
house, department and business building.
It can also be applied in curtain, floor, solar energy, frame of
light box, advertising industry, etc.
ranging from 1000 series to 7000 series, normal material such as
6063,6005,6061,6060, special materials such as 6082, 7005, 7075
T3, T4, T5, T6 etc.
Mill finish, Anodizing, electrophoresis, powder coating, PVDF
wood transfer, polishing, brushing, etc.
Cutting, punching, drilling, tapping, milling, bending, welding,
1) General aluminum profiles (various shapes of pipes and tubes,
angles, T or U shapes etc.)
2) Industrial aluminum profiles ( TV frames, Rim for bicycles and
motorcycles, Heat sink profiles, Furniture, Ladder, Guide Rail,
Leisure materials, Shower Room, Solar Module Frame, Motor Shell,
Pipeline Integration etc.)
3) Construction aluminum profiles ( Aluminum doors & windows,
Sliding Windows, Door Window, Curtain Wall Frame etc.)
Silver, bronze, black, gold, blue, grey, champagne, bright, etc.
50000~100000pcs per month
Aluminum Profile meter weight( kg/m) tolerance
- Wall thickness 1.2 : ±5﹪ kg/m
Wall thickness 1.0-1.1: ±7﹪kg/m
Wall thickness 0.8-0.9: ±8﹪kg/m
Wall thickness 0.6-0.7: ±10 kg/m﹪
Wall thickness <0.6: ±12﹪kg/m
Anodized thickness: 8~12μm
- Cost: The whole production lines are adopted, produces the products
begin from aluminum ingot, minimize the cost from every single
- Quality: The modern management and advanced equipments create the stable
and super quality.
E.G: The most advanced aluminum rod homogenizing furnaces are
adopted to make the aluminum rod more stable.
Automatic digital control anodized production lines with advanced
anodizing formula creates the even surface and control the anodized
thickness within 8 to 12μm. The precision is much better than
- Service: Any request will be replied within 24 hours, Local office in
Mexico, Colombia and Canada, no communication problem, no time
You can also get these advanced conditions below:
- More than 400 types moulds are adopted, can meet almost all kinds
of design in South American market.
- Good Quality Control, CE, ISO certificates approved.
- Fast Delivery, Only 15 Days which is not easy achieve for other
factory in China.
- Expert export Package, perfect protection, length could reach to
5.995m, full loaded and minimized the waste space of 20GP and 40HQ
First Step: Melting the aluminium ingot into aluminium rod.
Second step: Homegeneous treatment.
Third step: Extruding the aluminium rod into profiles.
Fourth step: Aging furnace treament to make the suitable hardness.
Last Step: Anodizing.
The anodizing process is controlled by automatic digital computer
which can avoid any misuse by manual operation.
Packing and loading
Packing: With the plenty of export packing experience, Maxl will
ensure the package will be good enough for seaship transportation.
Loading: Full loaded, minimized the waste of the container space, optimize
the cost of transportation.
Have you met the problems with your supplier below?
- No suitable mould
- The quantity is too less to produce
- High rate in surface scratching
- Long production time
- Damaged in shipping
- Language problem
- Low efficiency because of time difference
Try MAXL, the professional manufacturer of aluminum profiles for South
American market, ready to serve you at any time.